Friday, September 10, 2004

Mr. Wrestling #1




People use the internet for different things. I know people that use the internet to “hook up” for sex. I know people that use the internet as a social club. The list goes on and on. Personally I like the anonymity that the internet provides me. It’s as if I’m the masked wrestler from parts unknown. I might look like KRS with a mask on but no one knows for sure. In my daily life family, friends, co-workers and strangers judge you based on who they perceive you are. On the internet I have the ability to indulge and explore all facets of my personality without limits and without having to deal with others perceptions what I say or do.

Due to negligence on my part I believe that someone close to me read my page. I fell like someone broke into my house, or worse. If complete strangers that I will never see in my life know things about me I could careless. No loss. But if someone form my circle knows how I feel, its as if I have stepped into the book the Emperors New Clothes . So needless to say, new day. New attitude.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

i'll try your formula,...

September 10, 2004 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger QG said...

OMG. You are such a little sneak. How'd you find out that someone you knew read your page? Moreover, how'd they find it?

September 13, 2004 at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home