Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Nuck if you buck...



I was in the car this morning smiling as this song came on the radio and I realized a few things. I consider myself a very open minded and progressive person, but some things will stay the same.

I will have a weakness for some southern rap music. I think Mr. Mixx was a genius. I will continue to diligently search for a collection of King Edward J tapes.


I will be playing video games for years to come.



I will always be a dork.



I will always be secretly attracted to ghetto girls.

I will always feel creepy walking thru any women’s underwear department.

I will never stop diggin’



(thanks soulman)

My hump day things I miss list:

My dog

My first skateboard

Cool Mixtape covers

Thinking that men could fly

When I thought grown-ups were cool



Loving Saturday mornings




Thinking it was ok to spend over a hundred dollars on sneakers

2 Comments:

Blogger Apocalypse said...

I have her email address...Ill send it to you.

September 15, 2004 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

STOP IT! YOU ARE GETTING ME ALL TEARY-EYED! Those were the good old days. I used to have a Fat Albert Lunch Box and a JJ "Kid O-DYNAMITE!" T-Shirt.

September 16, 2004 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home