Monday, September 13, 2004

To Me It May Concern:

Dear Me,

You have been on my mind a lot lately so I thought I would spend some time to write you a letter. Actually I have never written you before, it’s a first for me, for us for that matter. Last night while reading in bed I realized that I have been letting you down. I have gotten complacent at times. I haven’t internalized the goals that need to be accomplished. I have wasted countless hours and money on activities that have nothing to do with who we are and where we are going. I know that you weren’t put here just to exist and live the same life that the people around you are living and I will not condemn you to that life through mental and physical inertia. I love you and I want the best for you. We have a world to effect.

Libertas,
@

2 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

SOMETIMES,...IT'S LIKE YOU ARE READING MY MIND,....SAYING EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO MYSELF. (TEE-HEE)

September 13, 2004 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger QG said...

Sweetie, sugar plub, I'm going to need you to post smaller pics so that your format isn't all out of wack. And how could you have not sent me a special invitation to your new page? **QG is crying***

September 13, 2004 at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home