Wednesday, October 27, 2004

bamhozzled

I was talking with Lauryn the other day and we were talking about people and relationships. Why do people only do cool things when they are single? I have had ex’s that when I met them, they were taking kick boxing, learning how to sew, you know….just interesting stuff. Then when they get with me they quit what ever they were doing and wanted to know why I spent ‘all’ my time listening to records, making beats and playing video games. This is one things I have always hated about dating, no matter what ANYONE says…people steal your time. Back to the question: Do people change after they get involved with you? If so, why?

1 Comments:

Blogger QG said...

U have to uderstand that a lot of women take up hobbies to fill the man-space in their lives. But once they have a man, they don't need the hobby as a filler. Or as I like to say, "Those braods need to keep a life."

October 29, 2004 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home