Monday, December 13, 2004

*up rockin in place*

*in the background plays...."Friends...how many of us have them....Friends..."*

---I've run the gambit with friends, and have come to one conclusion...I quote MF... "...come in- go out alone black- watch ya own back- stay in the zone - turn H2O, to congac" Being a only child I'm a natural loner. Not a trench coat moffia loner. I've played sports all my life, always been in a relationship, and always had plenty (read: too many) of people around. But left to my own devices I would rater be alone. A turntable, mixter, a cassette four track and a S950...and Im in heaven. I guess the point if this ramble is that you (read: I) cant let anyone take me out of my zone.

I read this...this morning if you have time...this dude is great. Really talented person...check out the blog...Ive read the past post three times already and its only 9:30.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home