Friday, December 10, 2004

wouldnt it be cool to get to the point in life...

where you are like, You know what...I dont give a fuck. So what., I'm fine, I'm rich and I dont care what grandma will say if she see's my tatas in a magazine. And you actually conducted your life that way. This morning on one of the local negro radio FM, crunk fest morning shows they were talking about this picture...




the women ofcourse was 'disgusted'. And the guys were like "yeah!". Look this is a long standing argument. If I had the male equivilante of the body that Serena has, I would show it off too...not like those dudes that wear the vest with no shirts, or the tight blouse type of shirts in public or the package showing work-out clothes but hey, in my own way I would show it off. Most of the women that were talking about it being "disgusting", please. Lets be serious. Most women have gone 'comando' on at least a few occasions and someone might have gotten a quick peek. Let Serena show her cooch if she wants.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home