Monday, January 03, 2005

fetish...

we all have them but never really speak or maybe not act on them...I find it intresting when heterosexual people have...an attraction to certain things about the same sex. Ive only noticed it in women. One young lady, who I would describe as "petite fine" loved other womens butts. She didnt think she had a butt. She used to wear those padded panties you see in the back of magazines. Another smallish framed young lady I know has a thing for big women with big brest. I don't think that either of these women would consider these a sexual fetish...maybe more of an intrest in what they perceive that they don't have. This cant be a isolated thing...in every mens and womens magazines I look at they are filled with same sex half naked people. There is a story here....I just dont know what it is....any suggestions?


4 Comments:

Blogger G. Cornelius said...

WOW...I'll keep you posted

January 3, 2005 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

Heterosexual people with fetishes for those of the same sex...hmmm, interesting???

Shoooot. I co-sign with Mr. Harris!

LOL!

PS: Hot blog Archangel! I always LOVE your photos!! :)

January 4, 2005 at 2:36 AM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

You still listening to that MM Food?

January 4, 2005 at 2:36 AM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

not that much these days....Ive had the mp3's for a while now so I dont listen to those songs that much anymore...Ive been in a Portishead mood more often than not...someone gave me that John Legend...I like the first single...so Ill give the album a run. I dunno tho...I get kind of bored with the new 'soul' music but Ill give it a whirl...

January 4, 2005 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home