Friday, January 07, 2005

i cant lie...



I was a huge Michael Joe fan growing up. I knew Thriller from front to back. If you ask me he made MTV what it is today. I used to watch Nite Tracks every weekend to see Beat it or Billy Jean...I even had his poster on the wall, you know the one where he had the yellow sweater and the broach on? The signs were always there... this new report is very disturbing. Maybe he is right maybe the media, and people trying to sue him for millions are plotting aginst him. I dont know, but more times than not, if there is smoke...




3 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Pre-monkey looking Michael was so cute.

January 7, 2005 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

*Smh* Yes. You're [exactly] right. That report WAS disturbing. VERY disturbing. I almost couldn't read the explicit parts.

I was also a HUGE fan to. I had the red Michael Jackson t-shirt. Remember that one? With his face plastered on it? Yup.

:)

January 7, 2005 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

yep...I had the plastic version of the "Beat it" jacket taht I was too embarrsed to wear in public.

January 7, 2005 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home