Thursday, June 09, 2005

guess who's back?

As you can imagine things have been intresting to say the least. Working, planning, living...but life goes on and blogg or die right?

Today I learned that one of my favorite rap groups of all time have gotten back togther and are currently on tour. I kind of would like to catch a show but I don't think that I can fit it in.

Projects abound as usual but it's good...makes me feel like I'm living and not just alive.

Speaking of living...I have really been thinking about getting one of these . Go across country or something...well I can day dream can't I? I think it would be fun to get an old one and restore it...another day dream I guess.

Back to reality the Vegas odds makers have D12troit +325 under dogs...are these people serious? They daym near swept the LaFakers last year and they were a better team than SanAssTonio. Oh well, more money in my account at my favorite online sports book.

Will post more later...back to the fields...

6 Comments:

Blogger Apocalypse said...

never that...godbody.

June 9, 2005 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

For real man. I echo what miss Goldi said Warren. What the? Glad to have you back man. Hey, that shiny azz RV is just beggin' to have some airbrush artwork sprayed up on that joint. What do you say mannn?

June 9, 2005 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

Good to see you back to ya self...I'll keep you posted

June 9, 2005 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

Welcome back Arch. We missed ya man. =)

June 9, 2005 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

THe blue angel flies again...I thought they ripped the wings off...a second time...I hear the odds thing....I just can't wait til NFL time. I was paying bills via the office pool.

June 10, 2005 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

((Wondering how long you're gonna be back))

June 12, 2005 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home