Monday, May 02, 2005

cold feet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ladies and gentlemen...I have a history with women. I like to blame it on ADD, because it makes me feel removed from it in a sence. My problem is I have a short attention span. As a child I would run into the room where the TV was just to watch the commercial and run out. 30 seconds was my max. This short attention span has plagued me in every aspect of my life. I have had every hair cut from a shag to a high right to twist. I have been interested in everything from publishing, to mobile carwash systems, to real estate, to culinary school all for at least twenty min. Having a short attention span also has effected my romantic life as well. ...i'm going to end this post now...I need some couch time.

3 Comments:

Blogger exo said...

run, forrest. run.

May 2, 2005 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

LOL- Multiple man. I'll go you one better AA. That's not ADD, that's just mr. Sinister at work trying to upend you mutants again. Especially after that reborn thing Apocalypse did to you to graft those metallic wings of yours over the real ones, all you've got to do now is Spread your wings man! And fly away....

May 2, 2005 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Christopher said...

things are pretty chilly up here too... drop me an email and maybe we can chat.

May 2, 2005 at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home