Monday, September 27, 2004

weekend fun




Its weird how things go...

So this weekend I spent very lazily...I tried to get into some book called Linden Hills or something...It reminded me of the QG posses of the world...I couldn't get into it. Played some golf...made some marinated kale (bumpin!)...tofu wantons (not the same meal...but none the less bangin!)...made some fresh blackeyed peas ( I got from Whole Foods) and rice, (again not the same meal but they were sayin' somethin nonetheless). And spent the bulk of my weekend thinking about my future...*sigh*

change of subject

I have this bet going that I will not watch TV, and I almost lost it this weekend. Being an only child I feel like I have an special albeit non-healthy relationship with TV...it was there for me everyday after school...when I went off to college it helped me sleep...it's how I spent time with my dad...its warm radiation emitting glow has been a constant in my thusfar unstable life. Public television made me interested...Powerhouse...Getting to know me. The A-Team made me excited and made me feel cool at the sametime. Watching sports was an activity that my dad and I could do together that didn't interfere with all important weed and beer habbit that is so dear to his heart. Watching TV I could go on Saturday morning adventures with Merlin Perkins, and see what country people thought was funny on Hee Haw. The General Lee on the Dukes of Hazzard made me want to be country. Watching C.H.I.P.S made my Huffy into a California State Patrol motorcycle. Seeing the supple lithe moist bodies on Soul Train was my first notion that my pee pee was for more than doing number one. TV was my sibling, my escape... Being without her has been rewarding but hard. I have so much to say but no time to say it

2 Comments:

Blogger QG said...

"I tried to get into some book called Linden Hills or something...It reminded me of the QG posses of the world...I couldn't get into it."

Oh hellz naw. No he d'int! Meet me at the flagpole at 3!!!!

***QG takes off earrings, puts vaseline on face and in hair.***

What's that supposed to mean? Cus I think I know and if it's what I mean, I don't want to have to kick all off and through your arse!! Cus for real, "I'm way bigger than my body gives me credit for." (John Mayer).

***QG taps foot.***

That's what you get for reading smut with absolutley no redeeming literary value--just cus it has a "colorful" cover. U want to read something "interesting", e-mail me.

September 27, 2004 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

sweetie you know it was a joke and i love you ....mmmmmmuah!

September 28, 2004 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home