Friday, September 17, 2004

Fickle women

Women have never really been a problem for me. I consider it location (the ratio here is great) and honestly I’m a OK dude. Every woman that knows me says that I’m “different”. I also am a only child so for years it has been just me. I can entertain myself for months on end. In the beginning of every relationship its always the same…they go out and get Archangel tatted (that was spell check not me) on their neck, walk around with halters with my picture on it…falling thru with beer and tabuli. Eating my tofu scramble the morning after. Then it happens…the change. Why do women change?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

No you didn't. As if men don't change. Men get sprung too, ya know. You should consider the 'sprungness' as a complement. (smile)

September 17, 2004 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home