Thursday, October 28, 2004

language arts.

Why is there a 60 year old white guy in my office that calls people dog...as in "sup dog?" The funny part is that hes serious. After I graduated and got my first gig, I
adopted a Carlton-esque work persona. I call people creeps, and say things like "I'm going to give _____ the business" (you have to be over 30 and know who Tony Dow is). Why do I do it? Because it entertains me...to no end. A friend from Jr. High called and heard my voice mail...he left two messages of laughter only...after that he left a message and said that I needed an enema because I was so full of it... The funny part is people accept what you give them for the most part. When I was engaged they just knew that I wasn't the type of guy that would have a bachelor party...and the other day someone assumed I was a Republican. If they only knew that if I was a member of a political party, it would be the Green party. And no bachelor party..huh???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home