Tuesday, November 16, 2004

To the east blackwards.

On return from the west coast I have realized somethings about myself. A. Vegas is not my style. B. There are gangs of places to buy good vinyl in northern California. C. I am for sure going to move sometime next year. Why you ask? I am surrounded by people that live, vote, eat, and experience life and death in a very small box. I need to get out of my box. I’ve been from Egypt to Haiti to Panama and back again but for the past few years I have been letting this Chinese water torture of an environment get to me. I’m not getting anything new from this limited, decidedly southern (in actions, and mentality) quagmire. I need a change and a big one. I don’t think I can get the kind of change I need from this country or continent for that matter. Kids if it is the will of the Creator I will be posting from somewhere other than North America by this time next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

change is a necessity.

November 17, 2004 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home