Wednesday, November 03, 2004

mini me...

has officially taken her first step into woman hood....my baby is growing up...

her mother is rattled...shes the I wont ask so dont tell me...why was I the first to buy her the "getting to know my body" book...why am I taking her out to dinner for the "Womans Day"
- #159 The Infantry Has Landed (and They've Fallen Off the Roof)Clair receives a call from the school nurse and learns that Rudy has gotten her period. She makes plans for "Women's Day," a family tradition in which Clair spends a fun day with her daughter and answers any questions that she might have.
I don't belive in 'traditional' roles, but sheech.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

she's lucky to have you

November 3, 2004 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

Awww, how sweet...

And just think. Soon, or thereafter, you'll be fighting off all those young boys (left and right) who give her the "sexy" eye...

Man, they grow up sooo fast, don't they? :)

November 4, 2004 at 5:26 AM  
Blogger Ms Smith said...

Hi this is Foxxy from poeticblogger.com you said you wanted a gmail account but didn't leave your email addy for me to send the invite. My email is hotnfoxxy01@gmail.com. Send me an email there

November 7, 2004 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger QG said...

Wow. Aren't you a progressive daddy!! In my mind, I thought she was like 8. Is she? Are 8 year old girls getting their periods nowadays? How old is she really??

November 8, 2004 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

10.5

November 9, 2004 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home