Wednesday, January 19, 2005

my baby momma..


Condi is getting grilled on capital hill, she is a phenomenal woman who has accomplished a lot in her life…ok…she’s a pawn…maybe even a token, but she’s brilliant, and we have a black woman with a gap in the white house that is smarter than the President of the United States. Go to NPR.org if you want to her them question her.

On the subject of NPR I cant think of another media outlet that I find refreshing on a daily basis…

Ken Burns has a new documentary on Jack Johnson…first of all I don’t know what I like best about his documentary’s the photography or the people that he uses to do the voiceovers. In the Jack Johnson documentary he uses Samuel Jackson, and Keith David (Dead Presidents)…they have amazing vocal presence. The Jack Johnson story is amazing…check it out, its called Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise and Fall of Jack Johnson.

Another good story…

Janet. Look Janet used to be my dream girl. But hey I got older and now I look a women like Condi. I’m not a breast man…well not a breast size man…anyway that’s another post. Opinion poll are these fake? They look fake to me…


2 Comments:

Blogger G. Cornelius said...

Nice pics...I'll keep you posted

January 20, 2005 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from the way the skin stretches between them, i would say yes...

January 21, 2005 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home