Friday, January 28, 2005

Post stolen from Power Man

Random 10 songs that come to mind:


1. Thankful- Sly and the Family Stone

2. Angel – Anita Baker

3. Dead Bent – MF Doom

4. Haitian Fight Song – Charles Mingus

5. Superstar – Luther Vandross

6. Car Thief – Beastie Boys

7. Dedication 2 Peo/ Gaffling whips – Big Juss

8. Simply Beautiful – Al Green

9. Sunday Kind of Love- Etta James

10. A foggy day – Ella & Louis


What is the total amount of music files on your computer? 0


The last CD I bought was: Jean Grae –The Bootleg of a Bootleg EP


What is the last song you listened to before this message? The Doors – Riders on the Storm


Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:


1. Soul Squeeze – Red Hot Chili Peppers

2. Kiss of Life - Sade

3. Maybe God is Trying to Tell You Somethin’ – Color Purple Soundtrack

4. Time Will Tell – Bob Marley

5. One Day - UGK (I grew up in the ‘A’ what can I say)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dayrell said...

"Angel"--Anita...one of my faves.

"Bootleg"--Jean Grae...did you like it? I thought it was cool. I like Jeanious to.

"Soul Squeeze"--Chilli Peppers...I think I'm addicted to the Peppers. Last year I use to listen to them everyday. Literally, lol. This was how my day went: Wake up. Go to school. Go to work. Listen to the Peppers. Go to bed. Same routine...LOL. *sigh* the memories...lol. :)

"Maybe God Is Trying To Tell You Something"--Color Purple Soundtrack...classic!

:)

January 28, 2005 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger greggy said...

Ahhh!! Sly & The Family Stone. Man, I'm having serious flashbacks now! Your list got some serious vibology with it also! Aww man...Al Green...*rummaging through my ole skool collection...*

January 29, 2005 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Hey ArchAngel, I like your diversity in your list man. And the Doors!!! That's who made the Riders on the Storm. It was on the tip of my tongue. Definitely a tight song.

January 29, 2005 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Lovin the list babe especially the Etta James shout out...I'mma about to put in her Love Songs cd now.

January 30, 2005 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home