Thursday, January 20, 2005

Larwence Welk, The Price is Right...and other 'programs'


I hate it here. For many reasons, but that’s neither here nor there. I used to express to people how much I hate it here but they didn’t understand…they would as “why” that’s where I should have ended the conversation then. If you have to ask why, then…Anyway, I don’t hate this place; I just hate me still being here…my goal is to escape. I don’t care if I’m washing dishes outside of Aspen, waiting tables in Florence, or doing landscaping in Alabama (they have good golf there…the Trent Jones Trail…check it out) either way, I’m out of this bitch before year end buy hook or by crook. Anyway I was planning my escape and I was thinking about what I am going to miss. The list was short. One thing is family, but that’s what they make planes for. I live in the same city as most of my family and we see each other a few times a year. Thinking about family, I miss my grandmother one time for her (lick shot), she used to have a 38 snub nose and we used to watch wrestling together. Or ‘raslin as she called it.



6 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

Hey Warren! Now THIS, was rasslin' at it's glorious best. U took a brotha back to the 80's on those pics my man!

January 20, 2005 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Meka said...

If you aren't happy where you are then you should leave. That's all the reason anyone needs to hear. 'By hook or by crook', I haven't heard that one in a long time:)

January 20, 2005 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Ah, the good old days. I used to watch it when my dad was "my dream dad"

January 20, 2005 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger greggy said...

lol @ "by hook or by crook"...so where you planning on getting outta Dodge to? outta country? outta state? or just outta the local environs?

January 20, 2005 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

The Nature Boy!
I'll keep you posted

January 20, 2005 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

Greggy- Ive applied for a position with the gov. to work out of the country...if I get it I'll be an expatriate if not, I'll be washing dishes in a Manhattan bodega either way...Im out!!!

January 21, 2005 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home