Sunday, January 09, 2005

"you can throw back this, but patna check my knot..."

-that was a line from my guilty pleasure of last year...the brilliant song "White T"

I was watching a basketball game last night and everyone including the players had on throwback jerseys. I'll all for retro...Ive had a rotary phone in my house for the past 9 years...I even have a telephone table...you gott be old like me to remember those. Any way I'm all for retro...cant we show some origionality with it tho? Like Andre 3000 bringing back the throwback ascott? Or what about a throw back Harlem Renaissance? When I see pictures of my grandfather he always had on a suit and a hat, or slacks and a hat...what about throwing that back? Why we all gotta throw back the same thing? How about a revival of women that dont wax?

I would be nice to go to a strip club in Clifornia where you can drink and smoke...lookin at strange women doing the two step in the shoe show loses something when you are drinking a cape cod without the cape. What about throwback famlies? *I feel myself slipping into a Bill Cosbyesque moment so Im ending now.

1 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Now that was au naturale...lol

January 11, 2005 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home