Saturday, February 12, 2005

Juxtapose


Since everyone else is going retro…I’m in.
I’ve been from green machines to a ’73 Granada. From Parlament to The Steve Miller band and back again. From silk t-shirts to custom made shirts, and settled on thrift store T’s and Brooks Brothers shirts. I’ve been from getting played to, well getting played. From washing dishes to managing a $4M portfolio. From Buster Browns to spending paycheck on the new Carolina Blue J’s to wearing what’s appropriate. From a Sottdale recreation center to Scottsdale tee times. From Too Shorts’ Born to Mack to Perfuse 73’s Up rock Narratives. From Light Bright art to Cézanne. From ashy to classy. From being chosen to choosing. From searching to knowing. Follow me.

6 Comments:

Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

February 14, 2005 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger butterphli™ said...

you were a very cute kid. love the 'fro. i guess i need to hop on the bandwagon and dig up some old pics :o)

February 14, 2005 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

this was a 4am so exausted I couldnt sleep, so I grabed a beer and got on the net post...please pay no attention to the rambling. - side note...I need to learn how to resize pictures.

February 14, 2005 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Lead the way Warren. Hey brah. To resize your picture simply put in the dimensions inside your brackets. For example...
IMG SRC="1628784d.jpeg" width=300 height=448
You'll probably have to play with your width and height until
you've got it adjusted to your chosen specifications, but it should work like this.

February 14, 2005 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

LOL...I'll keep you posted

February 15, 2005 at 2:09 AM  
Blogger greggy said...

there ya go! Check out the 'fro, yeahhhh! I should have posted one from my early teen years instead of my baby pics...my 'fro was very "competitive" back in the day...LOL. And you certainly wearing that Spidey shirt too!
priceless!

February 16, 2005 at 4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home