Tuesday, February 08, 2005

sheech

and I have a lot of post floating around so I’m going to do kind of a mash-up...
First I was compiling a list of a few older women that I find attractive…here is the short list that I came up with…

first its no secret that the most powerful, woman in the United States of America with a gap tooth smile should be stepping out of her suit in my bedroom…

Beverly Johnson is my height, plays golf better than me and looks like she will take off her hair, and…well you get the idea…

Ok, fhuk it I’m a hater, hes too corny for her…she should be having my babies…

Long time favorite…the former Ms. Richardson…

Thespian dejour…Ms. Newton ladies and gentlemen…

Reality show treats…

Don’t ack…you know she is bangin…my I know but I don’t care pick…Ms. Burke…

My ‘I feel guilty because shes so young, but I don’t care pick…’ Ms. Good…how appropriate…

I’ve been so tired lately, but still in good spirits…I just slap on my cape, get in to my B-Boy stance…nobody can touch me… cause I know soon I will be living the glamorous life like , but hes in jail…not like him. Maybe more like this guy… na…I don’t look good in chiffon. Anyway you get the idea. Anyway…I’m get off of this computer …I’ll do a real post sometime tomorrow..

Until then...
Zoom

Hold on...one quick note...why does everyone try to get over on eachother??? Is the world that hard and cut throat?


8 Comments:

Blogger greggy said...

lawd have mercy....*fumbling for heart medication*
Ms. Burke got my vote for President for sure...LOL

Any hellll yes the world is really that way, cutthroat, trifling, back-stabbers every which way...makes a bro want to flee to the mountains...but they got hungry aminals up there...nawwww

February 8, 2005 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

Thandie Newton is VERY beautiful I agree. And Bev never ages she's beautiful as well. :)

February 8, 2005 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

LOL @ greggy looking for his heart medication...lol. :)

February 8, 2005 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

That was a real post...And with Richardson...She is aging good...I'll keep you posted

February 8, 2005 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

I went to undergrad with Mz. Johnson's neice and looks DO NOT run in that family...

February 9, 2005 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

What's up Mr. Worthington? Hey man, I'm feeling your post. It must be something in the air. I posted about some past and present honeys myself, but didn't get as colorful with pics as you did. I was shotcallin' my past, present and future babe BernNadette. Ah, you gave Condi mad love brotha. I liked that. As to your final question...Yep, the world is indeed that hard and cutthroat. Next we'll be arguing about who's a better hero. ArchAngel or Luke Cage!-lol

February 9, 2005 at 6:10 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

Okay you lost me with Condi (other than her power,...don't see it),Beverly is a history maker, Kim (sorry, she's pretty but being puffys babys mama isn't really all that and it doesn't help that he dogged her for J-Lo which is why he got dogged),Sally (great actress), Thandi - intelligent, gorgeous and a great actress...kudos, the survivor girl (don't know),Melissa (spunky, great personality...too skinny but I love her...she's hilarious),don't know who mrs. burke is but she's pretty,Ms. Good is a great comedic actress...she's cool. I should do a guy list.

The world is dog eat dog. Like Nino Brown said, "Tis the American Way!" (New Jack City) I hate that it's this way but the world appears to be on a downward spiral.

February 9, 2005 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger butterphli™ said...

you have great taste in women...

i'm straight and i had a crush on meagan good LOL... seriously

February 10, 2005 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home