Wednesday, January 19, 2005

sorry...but "We ready! We ready! We ready!!!!

but I have to get 'ignaant for a few seconds...

[phone ringing][AA:] Y'all watch this, watch this[laughs][Guy on phone:] D. McNabb[Pastor Troy:] yea, yea, yea, can I speak to D?[Guy on phone:] This is D[Pastor Troy:] Hey D, AA and them Atlanta Falcons said since everybody thank they soldiers then what's up we'llgo to war[Voices in background:]Wha, Wha, Wha, Wha, (Gunfire) Wha, Wha, (Gunfire) WhaWha, Wha, Wha, (Gunfire) Wha, Wha, Wha, Wha[Chorus: AA (voices in background)]My nigga fuck what ya say (We Ready!)Ain't no more play in GA (We Ready!)My nigga fuck what ya say (We Ready!)Ain't no more play in GA (We Ready!)My nigga fuck what ya say (We Ready!)Ain't no more play in GA (We Ready!)My nigga fuck what ya say (We Ready!)Ain't no more play in GA (We Ready!)



2 Comments:

Blogger G. Cornelius said...

SB Bound...I'll keep you posted

January 20, 2005 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

gotta love the dirty dirty

January 20, 2005 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home