Wednesday, February 16, 2005

...like a immigrant

so may hours of work- so few hours of rest/sleep...cant see st8. Shopping for a ring- photographers- invites...all starting to blur together. What will I wear? I was a huge fan of the Kennedy/ Bessette wedding.


I thought it was so grown up for the son of the "Camelot" era to wear a suit. A suit. In a 100 year old church with no power. So thats probaly the route I am going to take, not with the old church...the suit thing. I wish I knew a good tailor...

this will probaly bee the back drop of my pictures...


eventho I have a family member that says you have to be married in the 'house of the Lord'. The Lord dosen't live outside? Needless to say, that person is not invited.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

LOL! I'm laughing at your "needless to say, that person is not invited" line. You remind me of myself. I told this guy that my wedding would be in Brooklyn, and this guy carried on like it was on the other side of the world. Dawg, he lived in the Bronx okay? I made it ez on him. I didn't invite his ass!

February 17, 2005 at 4:19 AM  
Blogger ..Sue...Zette... said...

Yall might be OFF THE CHAIN...LOL.

February 17, 2005 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Kazumi said...

Congrats!! So all the asking has been done? I'm excited for you!!!!

February 18, 2005 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home