Monday, March 14, 2005

huh?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


everything is kind of hazy... work- work - planning - work - everyting is starting to run together. I am a very detailed oriented person. I am the type of person that looks at the water mark on a resume to see if it is right side up. I notice wear on the heels of peoples shoes, I know the licence plate numbers of most of my co-workers. It's not a disorder it is what it is. Needless to say the next few months will be intresting, I can't wait to get it over with. I feel like Im in a dream sequence in a Baz Luhrmann movie. Question: People are always telling me I look like someone. Lately its been someone from the Young and Restless...I'm not sure who, they must have gotten a new yard man on the show. I've heard Larwence Fishburn, I used to hear Tevin Campbell often...the funny part is none of these people look alike. Who do people tell you you look like if anyone. Today I will be getting mesured for my first (hopefully of many) custom made suit. I do have an easy body to shop for so it will be intresting to see what exactly is my correct size.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

When I was younger I was told that I looked like Michael Evans from Good Times. Then when I got older, I was told I looked like Mike Tyson and Suge Knight!!! Dag! Wish I had Knight's cheddar!-lol

March 15, 2005 at 6:16 AM  
Blogger MMM8199 said...

When I was younger it was "Rudy Huxtable" (Keisha Knight Pullium)...now it ranges from Sanaa Lathan (when my hair was straight) to Angela Davis (when my hair is almost, but not quite froed out). Once upon a time it was even Deborah Cox. Personally the only person I truthfully say I favor is my mother!

March 16, 2005 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home