Thursday, February 24, 2005

stolen from a stealer...

13 Random things you love

1. God
2. family
3. work
4. learning
5. working out
6. records
7.music
8. hip hop culture
9. summer- spring and fall
10. good food
11. women
12. golf
13. freedom



12 Movies

1. color purple
2. mahonogy
3. the matrix
4. fight club
5. cool hand luke
6.ben hur
7. carmen jones
8. cassablanca
9. office space
10.bamboozled
11. mo betta blues
12. goodfellas


11 Good bands / artists

1. james brown
2. sade
3. portishead
4. milt jackson
5.cardigans
6. nwa
7. mf doom
8. diggable planets
9. quincy jones
10. donny hathaway
11. Parliment family -Bootsy- the JBs- Maceo..ect.

10 Things about you physically / personality

1. tall
2. dry humor
3. sarcastic...but working on it
4. 'ethnic' features
5. romantic
6. smart
7. open minded
8. driven at times
9. excessive at times
10. LL cool A ...the ladies love me.


9 Songs for your wedding / anniversary

1. Sunday kind of love - Etta
2. If - Steveland Wonder
3. nothing can come between us – sade
4. nothing compares 2 u – prince
5. simply beautiful - al grits green
6. woomp there it is- tag team
7. throw that d- 2 life crew
8. angel - anita
9. so what - miles davis


8 Favorite Foods / Drinks

1. olives
2. tabouli
3. pizza
4. greek salad
5. nachos
6. mexican
7. tahi
8. beer

7 Things you always wear

1. draws
2. shoes
3. olis
4. ink
5. scars
6. deodorant
7. eucerin


6 Pet Peeves

1. losers
2. slow people
3. anal people
4. samples
5. women with a tude
6. the jeans an french cuff- baseball cap thing



5 Things you touch everyday

1. my lady
2. my keyboard
3. my penis
4. my wallet
5. my steering wheel


4 Shows you watch

1. Chef!
2. made
3. mini me show
4. simpsons


3 Celebrities you have a crush on

1. brook burk
2. the cast of girlfriends
3. Aisha Tyler


2 Current Wishes

1. to be free
2. be a good parent


1 Person you could spend the rest of your life with
1. Laurn

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

What's up AA? Your 9 songs for your wedding are off DA HOOK!!! I wish I was getting married again. I'd jack your list for my reception. Hey man, in response to your question about the drawing, no problem. I like the concept. A mix between Storm and Angel. Now I'm really thinking! I know you're planning a wedding so I'll take it ez on you man. I'll leave it up to you. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I'll meet you at the X-Mansion later...

February 24, 2005 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Kazumi said...

Your wedding song were off the hook! Throw that D? That's almost the last song I thought you'd choose. As for your crushes, how are you going to loop-hole your way into listing the cast of Girlfriends as one entry? You crack me up.

February 28, 2005 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home