Wednesday, March 02, 2005

another stolen post-



1) WHAT IS THE GEEKIEST PART OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTION?

My reference books.

2) WHAT DID YOU DO ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

Work

3) WHAT DID YOU GET ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

A gift certificate.

4) WHAT IS YOUR SECRET GUARANTEED WEEPING MOVIE?

Color Purple. “See daddy – sinners have soul too…”

5) IF YOU COULD HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

Dunno…I cant really think of anyting.

6) DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL FEAR?

Commitment?

7) WHAT IS THE LITTLE PHYSICAL HABIT THAT GIVES AWAY YOUR INSECURE MOMENTS?

Not knowing what to do with my hands.

8) DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?

Yes.

9) WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES?

Wallet.

10) WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID?

Fighthing.

11) WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU WERE LISTENING TO?

Marathon – Dilated Peoples

12) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLAY?

Yes- I was a deer in the second grade.

13) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yes.

14) DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?

YES!

15) DO TRANSIENT, HOMELESS, OR STARVING PEOPLE SOMETIMES ANNOY YOU?

Not really.

16) WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD PLAY?

Guitar

17) FAVORITE FABRIC?

Cotton.
18) WHAT'S ONE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO LEARN?

so many…but I’d like to start with Spanish.

19) WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT A BAR?

Johnny Walker black, Guiness.

20) HAVE YOU EVER PIERCED YOUR BODY PARTS?

just a ear.

21) DO YOU HAVE TATTOOS?

Yes.

22) DO YOU DRIVE A STICK?

Nope.

23) FAVORITE TRAIT OF THE OPPOSITE SEX

the nurturing side of women.

24) MOST FRIVOLOUS PURCHASE?

dunno…

25) WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT COOKING?

herb roasted chicken- homemade mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus

26) WOULD YOU EVER GO OUT DRESSSED LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX?

why not?

27) WHAT'S ONE CAR YOU WILL NEVER BUY?

Pacer.

28) WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?

mostly non fiction.

29) IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

travel for a year or two, then start free a non-profit prep school in the inner city.

30) DO YOU CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?

Never.

31) WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LIKE TO DO ALONE?

xbox.

32) ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER?

Both.

33) WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

on a plane…my ears were killing me.

34) HOW MANY DRINKS BEFORE YOU'RE TIPSY/SLEEPY?

2/3 double duces.

35) WOULD YOU EVER SHAVE YOUR HEAD BALD?

I have many times.

4 Comments:

Blogger greggy said...

My answer to #7 would have been.."I have to be standing...I can't sit ir lay down if I'm insecure or feeling anxious..."

Your answer to #10 was simply...priceless! My answer would be "I miss the joy of being able to play ALL DAY LONG!! No bills, no job, no girlfriend issues, no nothin to worry about!"

great post...

March 2, 2005 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

I likes...I likes...

March 3, 2005 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Jazz said...

i'm gonna steal this

March 3, 2005 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

I like that you said you would start a free prep school in the inner city. I went to prep school for inner city kids and we could use MANY more. Just because folks are poor it doesnt mean they are stupid. Good luck with that, with or without lottery winnings!

Oh Imma steal this from you lol

March 7, 2005 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home