Tuesday, October 05, 2004

randy...




for some reason I have been feeling extra randy for the past few days. Wanton, unscrupulous, lascivious behavior has serious social and moral implications. People have broken up families, contracted disease, and died over carnal behavior. An immediate family member was shot in the back after being caught with another mans wife. Another member (a mother of 4) died of Aids. My DNA provider admired his penis so much the idea of being a missionary for dick appealed to him so much, and consumed so much of his life he never was able to develop a relationship with his only child of 21 years. In a response to previous post QG asked how I was affected having a stunt double for a father. I think it helped me enormously in a positive way. Being a person who has always been fairly popular with women, and blessed with a healthy sexual appetite, having the father I have made me see it for what it is. Normal. Sleeping with as many women as you can doesn’t make you special. It doesn’t validate your looks or sexual prowess. Unattractive, unsuccessful, fiscally and physically challenged people rack up high numbers on a regular basis. I love my penis as much as the next whoremonger but I don’t feel the need to try and sleep with, or woo every woman I come in contact with. I hope this doesn’t sound self-righteous because I know that I am not a saint…never will be. I’m not a fan of the “Love Jones”, in touch with their feelings, “sensitive” guys…they make me want to grab myself and ask to see some strangers “tittays”.

1 Comments:

Blogger QG said...

I have found that a lot of men who were raised by a mom treat women crappy. Especially those who have children they don't care for--they have an attitude of, "Well my momma did it alone--so can you."

October 5, 2004 at 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home