Friday, October 08, 2004

Acid



Kids, Im going to let you in on a little secret. I have experimented with drugs. Did you know that eating nutmeg would get you high? Well from my experience I would call it more of a nutmeg induced comatose state. I have tried cocaine…I enjoyed it so much I can see how people sniff their lives away. It was probably one of my best drug experiences, so much that I will never do it again. I have probably smoked more weed that anything else…I never enjoyed smoking but it was always available when I was younger so I indulged just to pass the time. I stopped for good one day when I had some friends around from high school (this was about 5-6 years later), and they were discussing their plans to be rappers…and what set they would claim. “Im going to pick the eastside…Im not from there but that’s where I be all the time…” That was the last time I smoked. My favorite all time drug experience was acid. Picture it Sicily 1947…Fort Bragg NC…my roommate, comes back from NJ with two tabs…hey want to try this…at the time I was the urinalysis NCO picture that…I say yes…because that’s what I did at the time…try drugs, at least drugs that I had researched and thought the effect would be fun. I take the first one. Nothing. 20min …still nothing…I drink a beer and take another one…nothing…I crack a beer lay down on the bed and pop in My Life…a old cd that I had never listened to before that day…Mary J sings * I’m the only one you need/ all you have to do is trust me/ never be sad again/ I only want to be your friend*…I look in the corner of the room and there is Mary J Blige…in the corner of my room sitting on the floor crying and singing…the next 12 hours was the best drug experience of my life…when people would talk to me, I would see cartoon thought bubbles over their head telling me what they were really thinking…I went to go and play basket ball to get out of the building…during the entire game it felt as if my penis was out. Moral of this story, if you are a stable person…go out and get you some acid…youll thank me later. If you aren’t stable…don’t the walls will start bleeding and you might try and jump off a water tower or something. Any drug stories anyone?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope.

=o/

drug-free.

October 8, 2004 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger Dayrell said...

Crazy experiences you've had, I must say.

--But I've always been kind of addicted to that natural high/energy off life, ya know, living, learning, loving...and all of the above :)

October 9, 2004 at 3:17 AM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

wow...I have a renewed faith in the youth of AmeriKKKa.

October 11, 2004 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger Jazz said...

In college, I used to hang out with a bunch of "conscious" individuals. It was during the time of The Conscious Hip-Hop period of Rap that I loved most. You know, the Africa medallions, PE and Fight the Power movement. Well, everyone was talking about BLACK POWER, BLACK PANTHERS, RASTAFARI & JAH and Farrakahn and the 5%ers, Spike Lee Films, Reparations,...you know the deal.

My friends were always so deep and insightful to me. They were always somewhere lighting up a joint (they called it "eating chicken" just in case the FBI was on to them and had tapped the phones because we were REVOLUTIONARIES! (note= paranoia 'IS' a side-effect of weed smokage, so please excuse our warped sense of thinking))

They felt that I was too uptight and would say, "HERB SETS U FREE, My sistah!". I really wasn't uptight, just scared of my mama. If I had gotten caught, screw the justice system,...if my mama found out,... she would have totally KICKED MY ASS! (she always said that you are never too old to get your ASS WHIPPED! and I knew she could and would deliver.

So anyway, they shot me 'a gun' and,....nothing. again,....nothing,....they tried this 3 more times and I was still like "what? where is this 'HIGH'? I felt nothing. That was my first and last experience with drugs. I did try a black & mild once with a bartles & james wine cooler and didn't like that high at all. I like feeling f-ed up, on the ground,...not f-ed up in the sky. I just chalked it up to,.....

In life,...there are drinkers and smokers. And this lady loves her cocktails. I DRINK! =)

October 11, 2004 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

yeah....in my old age...the only thing I do now is drink. *cheers*

October 11, 2004 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home