Tuesday, October 05, 2004

confessions...



Not u$her style…my style. I have always been a fan of street art. I think my coming out day is at hand…the problem is I only see it in urban areas…I feel the need to take it the people that need it the most….THE BURBS. Time to bomb the burbs kids. If anyone works in food service or better yet healthcare…hook me up with some of those plastic throwaway gloves. It’s time to say something and beautify the suburbs at the same time. I’ll be the one with the ski goggles in my desk and krylon in the trunk…think Handy Man*** at work with paint on his shoes…


***anyone remember that??? His cape used to stick out of his work clothes…hahahahahah “Never underestimate the physically challenged!”


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as old of a soul that i have, i used to watch friends of mine, and at times participate in, what we called tagging... street art, grafitti, surface scratching. the city of chicago is not at beautifully *objective* with several coats of eggshell latex paint as it could be with the expressions and thoughts of urban living.
~the first photo is hot. what did you go through to dig that one up?

... in living color effed up my childhood, i think. remember the homeless dude with the jar of... ew. pickles and pickle juice? or poop and piss? yeah, naht cute.

October 5, 2004 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home